Noopolis is a no profit Foundation recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research in 1998, supporting the training and the career development of young people and engaged in the promotion of scientific culture and in scientific research.
Noopolis was founded in 1985 as no profit Association and recognized in 1998 by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research.
The Foundation supports the education, the training and the career development of young people and is engaged in the promotion of culture and scientific research.
The main activities of the Foundation include:
- awarding of scholarships and financial aid that have contributed to enhance the skills and competences and to the development of a brilliant professional or academic career for about 200 students, recent graduates and researchers (for a total amount of about 1,5 millions euros);
- management of European Mobility Projects addresses to recent graduates in the chemical, pharmaceutical, pharmacological, biological, biotechnological field through the EU Programmes Leonardo da Vinci and Erasmus +;
- promotion of seminars and specialization courses;
- vocational training and counseling addressed to students and recent graduates in the chemical, pharmaceutical, pharmacological, biological, biotechnological field;
- promotion of national and international Meetings (in cooperation with the National Research Council CNR, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Sapienza University of Rome, Foundation Domenico Tardini Onlus, Città della Scienza etc);
- promotion and management of research projects, particularly in the field of health care, also aiming at enhancing the results obtained by young researchers and activating international scientific cooperation.